Saint Laurent Paris Farrah 80 Fog Crisscross Sandal
Saint Laurent's inimitable founder Yves Saint Laurent started his eponymous label in 1961 and established luxury ready-to-wear with his pioneering 1966 Rive Gauche collection. Fashioned from smooth forest green leather, this pair of Farrah 80 crisscross sandals are set upon a solid stacked high heel and a comfortable platform sole. With a gold-toned buckle fastening ankle strap, these Farrah 80 crisscross sandals feature an open toe and a brand embossed insole.
Heels height: 12,5cm with 4,5cm platform
• Shipping will be processed according to our daiy shipping schedule. Click here for our shipping schedule.
• All orders are shipped from Indonesia. Import duties and taxes are charged once the shipment has reached the destination country and these charges must be paid by the recipient. For more information, please contact your local custom office as each country may have different policy.
Click here to read more about our shipping information
• Returns and exchange are accepted within 3 days upon package arrival date
• Tag must be attached, included with the original brand packaging. Condition must be undamaged and not yet used by the customer.
• No cash refund will be made, only in-store deposit
• Shipping fee are customer's responsibility
The colors shown maybe different with the original products because of the settings of your display screen. We can not guarantee it can be accurate.