Kenzo Woman Tiger Sweatshirt Pink
Japanese designer Kenzo Takada launched Kenzo in Paris in 1970. Today, under the creative direction of Opening Ceremony's Humberto Leon and Carol Lim, the label is as popular as ever thanks to its refreshed aesthetic. This white cotton logo embroidered sweatshirt features a ribbed round neck, a fitted silhouette, long sleeves, and a ribbed hem and cuffs.
• Shipping will be processed according to our daiy shipping schedule. Click here for our shipping schedule.
• All orders are shipped from Indonesia. Import duties and taxes are charged once the shipment has reached the destination country and these charges must be paid by the recipient. For more information, please contact your local custom office as each country may have different policy.
Click here to read more about our shipping information
• Returns and exchange are accepted within 3 days upon package arrival date
• Tag must be attached, included with the original brand packaging. Condition must be undamaged and not yet used by the customer.
• No cash refund will be made, only in-store deposit
• Shipping fee are customer's responsibility
The colors shown maybe different with the original products because of the settings of your display screen. We can not guarantee it can be accurate.